Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Check out Ted's car. Lots of snow! Look at the pups...they just barely got out of their kennel, and they are on a dead run! Freedom!!!
Here are the cute pups outside playing in the snow. They were so excited to play in the snow!

Ted went out and played with the dogs in the snow this morning. The dogs were really excited to be out of their kennel, and they ran all over the yard.


Look at how cute Ted looks! His hair is all messed up because he just barely got out of bed about 5 minutes before this picture was taken. I think that the cold chill was his wake up call this morning.



Ted really likes snow. He is a snowboarder, snowmobiler, and just loves all sorts of winter fun. As you can tell in this picture, he even likes eating the snow! Yum!!!




This is in our back yard. I believe there was about 2-3 inches out there. Ted was the one who went out and I stayed inside. It's too cold for me out there. Brrr!




We woke up this morning and guess what was outside...Snow!!! I bet you already knew that because you saw the pictures, and most of you live in Idaho too. It is an exciting thing to get snow. The first snow fall is usually very welcomed, but then, by the end of the winter we are all wishing and hoping to would be over already. We get about 6 months of cold weather and snow, and then 6 months of warm temperatures and sunshine. The sunshine I think is always more welcomed than the snow though. Well, wish us luck going to church today in the snow!!!

2 comments:

Randy and Tasha said...

I can't believe it has snowed there already. I'm glad I live in Washington right now cuz I am definitely NOT ready for snow yet. But I know I will miss it this year.

Mike and Anna said...

Snow! How fun. It never snows here. Every year we wish it would. IT would be lots of fun. However if it did snow the whole city would have a snow day! No street cleaners. Mike and I were just complaining that it was cold here....as if we were in Utah. WE shouldn't have anything to complain about! Have fun in the snow. WE need to have a roommate reunion sometime!!