I got tagged! Yet again. I hope the few people that do read my blog are not getting sick of hearing about me. Because it can be kind of boring. Not much to know. Anyway, the tag is, tell 7 weird things about yourself and tag 7 other people. Leave a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.
1. I have small feet. Size 6 1/2. And my mom has even smaller feet at size 5 1/2.
2. I have a feddish with staying sort of small and not getting too fat after being married. So I have only gained a couple pounds in two years (but I have went up a pant size). I keep thinking that once I have kids, I will keep it off, but we will see.
3. I usually eat cold cereal for breakfast or toast and jelly. I get up and get a nice breakfast ready for Ted, and pack him a lunch before I get ready or even think about myself. Then, after he is out the door, I clean up. By then I am too tired to make another breakfast meal, so I usually just get some Cheerios out.
4. I have always dreamed of having a ranch with lots of horses and cows in the mountains. We will see if that will ever happen...Dreams can change for different life's circumstances, and so I think mine has changed.
5. I competed in horse 4-H since I was 7 years old. I love horses! They are my favorite animal. When I got into high school, I started competing in cow cutting. It is one of my favorite events.
6. I was born with a birthmark on my forhead when I was a baby, and the doctors told my parents it would go away, but it never did. So, as I grew up and went to school, I used to get teased by the other kids about it and there was nothing I could do. Even some of my closest friends (I thought) would tease me about it. My parents noticed what was going on, and took me to get laser surgery. I had 7 or 8 surgeries. Now, there is only a little scar and it is not too noticable.
7. I am a very loyal friend. I can have friends from all walks of life, and I love them all. Ted knows this very well.
That's all folks!
5 comments:
I love it, it is fun to get to know you better!
Oops. I tagged you on my blog. :) You've probably already done this one though so don't worry about doing it. I wish I would've had a feddish about gaining weight after getting married. That 1st year I thought that it was funner to be together and play then diet and exercise. Now i'm still working that excess off! Lucky you to only have gained 2 pounds. You rock!
You are so nice by making Ted breakfast and lunch. Mike wishes I got up and made him breakfast and lunch. He gets up at 530 and I get up twice during the night. You are awesome! Have a great day!
Well I have to say, I'm impressed that I already knew ALL of those except the breakfast one because when I think of breakfast and Kaylee or the Hales in general my mind goes to french toast and rice! Yummmmmm!!!!
Love those tags! Fun to get to know you better! I am doing well, pretty much 97% all the way back to normal, minus a back pain that wont go away, and a little bit of some sore muscles. (It has been 2 weeks since the surgeries).
Happy blogging!
Post a Comment